POUND STERLING ...

Ole talk and things that don't fit anywhere else
Luke

POUND STERLING ...

Post by Luke »

Today the Pound Sterling:

The lowest I have seen it in years ... :shock: :o

The ROE (rate of exchange) was $9.99 TT 8-)

The real good thing is though - I placed an other from Pendle Slot Racing (United Kingdom) at that rate :D

Saved a few $ $ $ $ buying 3 cars for £75.00 ;)

Luke
gordon
Site Admin

Re: POUND STERLING ...

Post by gordon »

Well you got a good deal there Luke. I still haven't ordered any slot car stuff since before Christmas to date. I really need to get some new goodies. Wallet burning a hole in my pocket!
steveaca

Post by steveaca »

So what cars are you getting ?
Luke

Post by Luke »

One month to a few weeks ago ... that's not so long GG and very fitting of you - wallet burning a hole in your pocket for new goodies ...

My last order for "new goodies" was about 5 months ago from Electric Dreams and I could have gone on for longer but you're right - it's really like a burning feeling ;)

About fifteen years ago - starting back my slotcar hobby & ordering "goodies" was so easy ... Getting the latest model car or two plus a (high rpm) motor here and there but like everything else, things don't always stay the same. Ordering went to component here and too so many other components there.

Sure you know what I mean :)

Anyway, its all part of the slotcar entertainment and glad to be on-board.

Mind you GG and Steve, that ROE $$$ deal was the icing on the cake because the cars (VS, RC/MP & LMP classes) were on special as well.

Check out some of the cool Specials Offers @ PSR - http://www.pendleslotracing.co.uk/

Luke