A South Speed Circuit idea ...

FRC's latest news and information of interest to members
Luke

Post by Luke »

Hello Ramesh,

Looking at these 2 pics Gordon posted from those positions ~ how about re-designing your first corner (only) like that long Sweeping Righthander .. :?:

It seems like a mixture of R4, R3 & R2 curves with Half and Quarter straight track pieces separating them ...

The only thing though - your sweeping right handed will be a bit longer and the front straightaway may be shortened by a track length or two ... fitting in the bend.

What do you think ..?

From your North Slotcar Racing buddy 8-)

Luke T
RameshB

Re: A South Speed Circuit idea ...

Post by RameshB »

Good idea its something to look at, much appreciated.i
RameshB

Post by RameshB »

WE are having test and tune tom from 5pm.
Luke

Post by Luke »

G M Ramesh and glad you like the idea.

I firmly believe it's a great cornering addition for a different type of racing excitement to your already exciting circuit. Your table looks so much wider for such a cool design and you know who is the man for the job :-)

About SSC Test & Tune at 5PM today ...

My daughter Bethany is normally with her Mother but today have her Father all booked up with 2 school activities ~ St.Monica's (past school) Walkathon @ 7AM and St. Joseph (present school) Extravaganza @ 5PM ..!

Sure you know how that goes and tell the fellas - I sent my regards.

Bye for now.

Luke
Luke

Post by Luke »

Luke wrote:Scalextric Digital, Sport & Accessories Stock with Prices @ Island Hobbies ...

09 C8238 Outer R4 Curves x 2 - $140
If by chance Ramesh you need the R4 curves don't forget info above ...

Luke
Luke

Post by Luke »

Hello Ramesh,

I remembered you saying some changes were made when you actually built your South Speed Circuit June 2017 ... and when viewing this image of it (below) Gordon posted earlier same month.

I compared the changes made and it looked like a good amount of adjustments was done.

Anyway - suppose it was important for what was needed and it's still a huge one of a kind track I have ever raced on :-)

Luke