FRC's 100th Driver

FRC's latest news and information of interest to members
Luke

FRC's 100th Driver

Post by Luke »

All slot car drivers,
  • A Surprise Gift will be awarded to the 100th driver to participate at an FRC event.
It's been 7 straight years (since April 2009) that FRC has been hosting slot car racing events, with a lot of different drivers participating during this time. It's now getting very close to the significant number of 100 drivers and to help encourage everyone to introduce new participants so that we reach this milestone...
steveaca

Re: FRC's 100th Driver

Post by steveaca »

Luke, you are really amazing to actually keep check of the number of drivers having participated in FRC racing !
Steve
Luke

Post by Luke »

Steve, you actually thought such a thing ..?

Sorry to disappoint you though... I'm not that good :D

Its FRC's Data Base that keeps this info and its Gordon (even though I was told) who knows the exact figure when I came up with this idea. Gordon gave me the AOK to post this new topic and at first I wasnt but decided I could because of how busy, I knew he (Gordon) was going to be.

Here's how you (Steve) will now like this idea because you might be thinking I know the figure leading up to a hundred.

Just for the record - if I was to bring the 100th person to race at FRC ...

They shouldn't be chosen for this prize ~ cool 8-)

Telling it like it is and let us see who will be FRC's 100th driver :)

Luke
Luke

Post by Luke »

Hello Gordon,

I wondered if anyone of these four (4) Group-N drivers ~ Devi, Crix, Neil or Shaun ~ were the 100th. driver taking part (for the first time) at FRC Race Day 245 .. :?:

If not and other than mentioning No - don't think you need to give total because it will help keep the excitement going to reach this grand amount ;)

Luke
Luke

Post by Luke »

The reason for my post directly above (this one) Gordon and thought I could let it be known ...

I forgot the exact amount of drivers you told me so long ago - when I suggested this idea for a prize :cry:
Luke

Post by Luke »

Luke wrote: ... four (4) Group-N drivers ~ Devi, Crix, Neil or Shaun ~ ...
Fyi Gordon and just for the record this was the order (maybe counted) how they started racing on the grid.

Luke
gordon
Site Admin

Post by gordon »

Luke wrote:
Luke wrote: ... four (4) Group-N drivers ~ Devi, Crix, Neil or Shaun ~ ...
Fyi Gordon and just for the record this was the order (maybe counted) how they started racing on the grid.

Luke
Just checked and, based on the grid positions you mentioned Luke, it turns out that Crix is FRC's 100th driver.
Luke

Post by Luke »

gordon wrote:Just checked and, based on the grid positions you mentioned Luke, it turns out that Crix is FRC's 100th driver.
AOK and Congratulations to FRC's 100th. DRIVER ..!

Luke
Luke

Post by Luke »

gordon wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:39 pm Just checked and, based on the grid positions you mentioned Luke, it turns out that Crix is FRC's 100th driver.
Hello Gordon,

A lot of slotcar racing activities has happened since the beginning of the year ... So much so, that this topic was simply forgotten and think no presentation was ever done for FRC’s 100th driver.

However - I got a call from Devi (a few days ago) and during our talk, I remembered ... and told him how he was just shy of being the 100th driver at FRC. He didn’t know anything about this countdown and got sad he wasn’t the one to win the donated prize.

Anyway - could I suggest a light prize giving be done for Crix at TSCC’s last event (30:12:2018) for the year?

If you wish - I will be happy to volunteer.

Luke
gordon
Site Admin

Post by gordon »

Of course you can make the presentation there Luke.