F1 ITALIAN GP

Ole talk and things that don't fit anywhere else
Luke

F1 ITALIAN GP

Post by Luke »

The first 4 teams on the grid tomorrow ... with the exception of one Ferrari car.

2 MERCEDES - 2 WILLIAMS - 2 McLARENS - 1 FERRARI & 2 RED BULLS

Its one of the closest & neatest looking teams grid formation I have seen in a long time ... and guess who split the McLaren & Red Bull Teams :?:

Really making him look like a thorn in everybody's backsides again ent ... Its F. ALONSO :D

If FORCE INDIA (2 cars) had made 4th. in that row of teams, look how Mercedes would have enjoyed this weekend to the fullest ~ because of 8 F1 cars all in a row with their powered engines.

All the same, looking forward to the IGP early in the morning with the 8 Mercedes, 8 Renaults & 6 Ferraris F1 powered cars :)

God willing of course.

Luke
gordon
Site Admin

Re: F1 ITALIAN GP

Post by gordon »

Unfortunately not a good race for Fernando Luke. Of course I'm happy with the result, but that aside, wasn't there some more great F1 racing today? I particularly like Bottas' and Ricciardo's driving, not to take anything away from the brilliant 3rd place by Massa. He deserved some better luck and took full advantage of it.
Luke

Post by Luke »

GG - I'm sure anyone could have called you Mr. Smiley after that race ..?

Sorry to say though, I turned off my TV when FA turned off his engine but agree with you that the race did turned out to be an entertaining one - after all ...

All because I looked @ the Re-run, while having lunch with the family :)

Luke
gordon
Site Admin

Post by gordon »

Luke, you mustn't just blank the GPs just because your hero retires. There are many different great drives and battles for a true racing fan to enjoy. You could end up missing something momentous.
Luke

Post by Luke »

That's very true GG & thanks for pointing it out to me again but remember, when the star boy dies in a movie - is because the show finish :lol: