F1 BELGIAN GP

Ole talk and things that don't fit anywhere else
Luke

F1 BELGIAN GP

Post by Luke »

The Belgian GP - Fernando Alonso: 2nd. row 4th. position and atm its just like is place (fourth) in the driver's standings, plus its really making him look like a thorn in everybody's side ... Mind you, I am not implying he is a 'messenger' but all because he's got nothing to lose with him 87 points behind the leader and 7 more races to go after this one :)

Look out, for how he's going to put his signature 'dynamic overtaking' starts on cry cry Vettel for the first corner ..!

Luke
Luke

Re: F1 BELGIAN GP

Post by Luke »

Okay, its known Vettel is a World Champion 4 times and Alonso 2 times but this is an analysis https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BkbqM294hY of the if seen race why I say Vettel is a Cry Cry!

Although, Vettel did end up (after 10 laps) making the pass on Alonso - any F1 fan watching would know Alonso enjoyed his race all the same :D
gordon
Site Admin

Re: F1 BELGIAN GP

Post by gordon »

It didn't turn out well for Alonso today (even worse for Hamilton)), however there was some exciting racing, especially that bunch of five cars over the last few laps. Glad that Ricciardo won and Kimi did pretty well too, just off the podium in 4th place. Ever since I saw Valteri Bottas drive at the US GP last year I knew he was special too. Wait till he gets a quicker car!