MUNCHIES

FRC's latest news and information of interest to members
BULL'S EYE

MUNCHIES

Post by BULL'S EYE »

Gordon I am in the process of organizing some FOOD for tomorrow with my helpful Indian Lepraceon Luke.

Beef Ribs on the menue and Fries, I will still bring Ice, but I just wanted to confirm that you had no ploblem with it.
Would have enough for all.....right Luke ? Any other contributions is welcomed . :D :D

So hopefully it is ok with you GG.

Oh also.....I do not yet have a vintage Revell-Monogram, it would have been great to have some speed after all the serious conceration with two stock classes. Racing would take forever. But then that is just my biased Beef Ribs opinion.

I saw a mixed race on TV this weekend with GT and LMP on the same track. That should be interesting or Maybe FI and Revell-Monogram.

Again, just my Beef Ribs.....sorry, I meant Biased opinion.

Bull's Eye
gordon
Site Admin

Re: MUNCHIES

Post by gordon »

Alex,

We always welcome your generous offers to supply munchies :mrgreen:

Regarding the classes, I'm open for anything. Maybe we should run a class for cars that have never raced at FRC before - some of those machines we just play with but never actually race. We'd have to have some sort of classification to ensure close racing (maybe classified by times done in 5 min qualifying sessions?). Of course you know how hard it is to go from those super-handling magnet cars to the easily de-slotted stock cars in alternating races! Keep in mind too that next event (after this week) we'll be running GT and F1 so maybe we don't want to race those this week.

Gordon
Luke

Re: MUNCHIES

Post by Luke »

Alex :o :cry: :roll: :?: what you called me - LEPRE whaaattt???

At FRC I heard names like Indian Mechanic and Indian Engineer now Indian Leprechaun. Cant you see Im climbing the ladder of FRC... That name is so out of timing and you spelt it (LEPRACEON) wrong too.

Im not even a short person to fit that roll - No offence to any short people.

Alex I think you should take a DTP for that. :lol:

See you'll tomorrow.

Take care & God Bless,

Luke