A track upgrade for TSCC

Ole talk and things that don't fit anywhere else
gordon
Site Admin

A track upgrade for TSCC

Post by gordon »

Ram and Arden, I just came across this great-looking analog track and thought something like it would be a super circuit upgrade for TSCC. I know its just a 4-lane (Carrera track) but you could make a 6-lane version similar to it.

Alternatively, you can add a digital track to your current analog one! ;)

Either way you'll probably see the North boys there more often.
Luke

Re: A track upgrade for TSCC

Post by Luke »

Its a ridiculously huge looking circuit GG but have to point out ... it is a 6-lane track ;)
gordon
Site Admin

Post by gordon »

My mistake Luke. It really is a 6-lane.

The table surface reminds me of the early FRC days - same colour and perfectly flat.
Luke

Post by Luke »

That's very true GG about the surface of the table and I also thought its a 4-lane circuit at first but picked up on it as a 6-lane circuit while looking at that very long overpass. Lots of fast sectors all around and the part that I found interestingly strange ~ is the banking sector to the back of photo. Knowing that most slotcars chassis today are designed so low - that it can't race around these type tracks. I suppose they know what they are about having this sort of track design ...

I was wondering what direction the cars race ... but seeing white arrows ponting in a clockwise direction.

It also seems like I am a full-fledged TSCC (Marabella) racer ent :lol:

Luke
arden100

Post by arden100 »

Gordon,

This is a great track. I love it!
I can only imagine the cost of a track this size. Maybe a slight challenge to marshal under the bridge, but we have the cure for that.

Great Track.

Arden