Scalextric Cars ...

Ole talk and things that don't fit anywhere else
Luke

Scalextric Cars ...

Post by Luke »

Scalextric Cars ... Fellas,

Take a look a the very first set of slotcars put together by Scalextric (from item No.C1 to C3545A) and the detail from what it was then to now :shock:

You'll will be astonished to see what I mean when you click on the image.

http://www.tenamp.com/scalextric.html

A great amount of these cars has also been seen racing on the FRC circuit ent 8-)

Sure all will enjoy this post and surly its a large number of 132 cars produced by SCALEXTRIC and in 2015 ~ item numbers are now C3600 plus :!:

Luke
Luke

Re: Scalextric Cars ...

Post by Luke »

Look how some of these slotcars (way back then) are even being reproduced in such a tremendous way .. :!:

I even noticed my very first Scalextric car :D

The C122 Yellow Mini (had a red one also) which came in Rally set for Christmas :o

Not long after came the ...
  • C121 Tyrrell Ford 007
    C124 Ferrari 312T
    C126 Lotus 77
    C127 McLaren Ford M23
    C129 March Ford 771 (but such a disappointment for a 6 wheeler car)
... and received many other cars way too much to refer to :)

Luke
steveaca

Post by steveaca »

Keith and myself had a fair number of those cars too, including the vintage Vanwall(can't remember quite how we came by that one). Not seeing the older Minis ie. the RX-motored ones without the flares. Also missing is the original, front wheel drive Mini with the tiny wheels.
Luke

Post by Luke »

I too noticed models (I know about) missing but its still a great and comprehensive collection of Scalextric images ... even with the other brands - like Slotit, Ninco, Carrera and SCX ...

Steve, you should delight yourself and buy a reproduced C2552A Vanwall F1 model by Scalextric ;)