Scalextric & Slot It "MODIFIED" Digital Chips.

Ole talk and things that don't fit anywhere else
Luke

Re: Scalextric & Slot It "MODIFIED" Digital Chips.

Post by Luke »

Hello Ray,

Was the scene in the USA?

Hope you are noticing on the forum, the new scene (Mod/Chips) & excitement at FRC in TnT...

Thanks for the info with the 4 for 1 Mod/Chip offer!

FYI ~ I asked Gordon to help me with this final and important part of the project. I gave him the equivalent amount of blown chips (thanks to Alex, Pabs, Boo & Steve) to get the Mod/DPRs to be used on the new Ferrari F430 "Challenge Class" Cars.

GG and I discussed last race night some new racing ideas for the grid set up and he came up with not only points for drivers but as well as team constructors points... The main reason being the colours of the Ferraris on the front row are yellow, second row-blue & third row-red respectively on the grid.

They also have bold orange and green coloured (1,2,3,4,5 & 6) 1" numbers on the roofs of the cars so drivers well notice their car as well as who is the team leader (orange) and second driver (green) for the three coloured pairs of cars. How does this sound for some new FRC Racing Strategies.

About the Ninco Chips ~ I will guess Greg is not familiar with them because I found out to late its Ninco for Ninco and not SSD...

Hope to see you soon at FRC,

Luke

ps: GG that SlotIt pic with all those wires/shadows looks like a mini horror movie 8-) :lol: