Monaco GP

Ole talk and things that don't fit anywhere else
Luke

Monaco GP

Post by Luke »

Alonso starts on the 3rd. row in 6th. position.

My prediction for this race...

Fernando's 3rd. win for the season and with a 3rd. team in 2013 :D

Luke
gordon
Site Admin

Re: Monaco GP

Post by gordon »

Luke, how old are you now, 50? Think about this in that context - every Monaco winner for the past 59 GPs has started from the front row. I know the race is over as I write this, but I would never have made this prediction. Alonso himself said that this race was going to Mercedes and he said this before the first lap was run for first practice. The man is good, but not a magician :)
Luke

Post by Luke »

Yes GG im 50 and is said by many that i dont look so :D

It just that im such a very big fan of Fernando Alonso :)
Luke

Post by Luke »

GG - I had so much thoughts about this F1 race/topic that I had to let it be known with your reply...

I will get to the main point right away by saying Nico Rosberg had a brilliant race win but if my prediction had come true, it would have been a whole different story. Yes, it was a million to one shot that Alonso could have won but I am quite sure in your life time you have seen odds like this turn around. All in all the whole race was enjoyable although Fernando didnt pull off a win but I hope that German who always sticking one finger up in the air (& puts it where the sun dont shine one day) learn something from Hamilton as a team player in a race where he was holding second position..!

You say Alonso is good - This part I have to disagree - He is such a great f1 driver (car not even working good) he makes it look like he could make magic ;)

This might sound kind of rough...

The day Alonso stops F1 racing is the day I will stop watching F1 & I know what I am saying because I did it with the NBA & Michael Jordan :)

Luke