Coming in 2013...

Ole talk and things that don't fit anywhere else
Luke

Re: Coming in 2013...

Post by Luke »

Thanks Steve,

It really wasn't no trouble at all because had a great bunch of (slot car racing) guys to work with. Thinking of it though ~ I forgot I could have included Nicholas E. The costing could of gotten even easier... Do you think its to late? Maybe you can brief him (cause dont have his number) to see if he will be interested about this new racing setup...

Racing Minis for all to enjoy,

Luke
steveaca

Post by steveaca »

Hi Luke,
I'll try to talk to Nicholas over the weekend to see if he'd be interested.
Steve
Luke

Post by Luke »

I forgot to post this info - That this order was received on Monday 14th. as mentioned on the first page.

C3128 BMW Mini (High Impact) Dark Blue & Yellow "Twin Pack" .................. Done by David"boo"
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Gordon told me he is seeing about the 4th. Order (6 Digital Chips) and the 5th. Order (6 "20K rpm" Motors and 6 pairs Mini Silicone Tyres) is on its way :D

Just for the record this will be FRC's 18th. Class...

Abbreviations ~ FL, GT, LMP, AM, RGT, SC, VS, HS, F1, IC, MP, LS, PC, FTC, RC, FR (Forced-Retirement), KR (Kids Race) & MC (Mini Challenge)

Now isn't that something real cool :!:
Last edited by Luke on Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:19 pm, edited 3 times in total.
gordon
Site Admin

Post by gordon »

Luke, abbreviation for Mini Challenge is MC. Also, FR isn't a class, it's a type of race (similar to "endurance race" or "30 lap sprint race").
Luke

Post by Luke »

Word... :)
Luke

Post by Luke »

Fella's ~ I received this order on Thursday 17th. and its just the 6 F1 Digital Chips to get.

6 C8421 SP MOTOR 20K RPM with Wires .........................................
3 C8471 BMW Mini Silicone Tyres x 4 pieces ..................................... Done by Alex & Steve

Its just a matter of time... Before we start the Mini Challenge Racing :!:
steveaca

Post by steveaca »

Look forward to driving them.
Luke

Post by Luke »

6 C7005 Scalextric Digital F1 Chips ................................................ Done by Gordon

Hello Guys ~ I got word form GG that the digital F1 chips are here! Thank You Again Gordon...

This also means that we have received all 5 Orders to accomplish the setting up of the 6 Scalextric "IROC" Mini (Challenge) Cars.

The first order came in on the 8th.Jan. and the fifth (last) order came in on the 22nd.Jan, thats exactly 2 weeks ~ now isnt that some great team work by the FRC Crew..!

GG, its just for you too call the Saturday we chipping these cars :D

Luke
Luke

Post by Luke »

Guys,

Just thought I should mention this... Kind of late with it too.

The BMW Mini Cooper "IROC" Challenge Project - As you all know (with the purchasing & setting up of these items) started in the first week of January '13 & was completed by the end of the same month.

Thanks to the joint operations of David "boo", Kerwin, Gordon, Alex, Steve & myself...

So its just a matter of time for this kind of racing on Saturday Evenings (or whatever other day) to begin.

That said - I would like to include (Done by Mike Lazzari ) for his support and the financial contribution he made (a few weeks ago) to this project.

Thanks again Mike,

Luke