The silence is deafening

FRC's latest news and information of interest to members
gordon
Site Admin

The silence is deafening

Post by gordon »

Hello,

Is anybody there? Except for Steve and sometimes Luke, it seems to me that the FRC forum is never visited by FRC drivers and others interested in our hobby. Sometimes I feel I'm wasting my time posting anything here. It would be nice to get an acknowledgement from you guys from time to time. Looking deeper, perhaps many of you have lost interest in slot racing. Even though I try to post things of interest, I can only cater to you if I get feedback about what you want.

Yes, the silence is deafening.

Gordon
Richard

Re: The silence is deafening

Post by Richard »

I feel your pain - I know how much effort you put in - it is appreciated
steveaca

Post by steveaca »

Hope a few people turn up tomorrow. I'll be there for sure.
boo

Post by boo »

Hi Gordon, Waz up, I was inTobago, but I'm bak now heard testin was good on Sat. So sorrrryyy about the silence, but yeh know I does tlk. On d. Link, So was the plan for this week
gordon
Site Admin

Post by gordon »

boo wrote:Hi Gordon, Waz up, I was inTobago, but I'm bak now heard testin was good on Sat. So sorrrryyy about the silence, but yeh know I does tlk. On d. Link, So was the plan for this week
Boo,

Peter (Edghill) is arriving from Nigeria for Carnival today and Ray is also supposed to be coming for the big T&T fete. I'd like to be able to arrange an event (or two if possible) which includes them, so as soon as I hear their plans I'll be in a better position to say when we'll race next. I'd like to say this Thursday, but a lot of people have Carnival plans so I can't say as yet.

Gordon