Valpark Scalextric racing

FRC's latest news and information of interest to members
steveaca

Valpark Scalextric racing

Post by steveaca »

Good showing by the FRC guys today. Paul and Luke did well to reach the final 4 in the Modified Class. If not for some instances of poor track marshalling (including the car being on the wrong lane for over 2 laps:don't know how it didn't de-slot in that lane !) Paul might have won the event. He did manage a great 2nd place though.
gordon
Site Admin

Re: Valpark Scalextric racing

Post by gordon »

Congrats to Paul and Luke and to all the FRC representatives! Hard luck with mis-marshaling Pablo. You're the champion in my books. Well done.
SPEED RACER

Post by SPEED RACER »

hi guys,

thank you steve and gordon....yes i had some mishaps but even without i think the results may have been the same...great compliment gordon, i may need a wider gate to enter frc compound...i had a good car..the germans know how to build a mercedez benz...the competition at frc is greater and such i was prepared for any adversatys at the scalextric circuit..looking forward to racing the more challenging circuit this thursday...i will be wearing my medal and new found racing confidence so watch out guys...im coming through..
Racer X
Luke

Post by Luke »

Fellas this is a WARNING - Please carry some ear plugs next race night because that wider gate @ FRC Paul is asking for is for his mouth :lol: :roll: :lol: I had to beg him stop calling me (5 or 6 times) about the same topic...
SPEED RACER

Post by SPEED RACER »

hi luke,

ive been trying to call you but im only going into voice mail... :D
Racer X
Luke

Post by Luke »

Paul - I am so sorry that is happening because I just cant remember where I left my cell and the battery was very low too :? :shock: 8-) When I find it I will call yuh :)
boo

Post by boo »

Hey Gordon, howz things, I've missed a lot of. Racing, I see you guys have been having a lot of fun, well I. Get of this boat on Thurs. 3.rd. May.2012. SO I should see you then.
boo

Post by boo »

BTW, Red Bull is back in the game, I knew you guys would think that they wouldn't make it this year , but no such luck we there, :lol: