Cars ready for tomorrow's racing

FRC's latest news and information of interest to members
gordon
Site Admin

Cars ready for tomorrow's racing

Post by gordon »

Spent the very rainy day today prepping my cars for tomorrow's racing at FRC:

My Modified Production Zakspeed Capri, Restricted GT Viper and Restricted LMP Toyota 88C are ready to go. The first two had minor changes done but the Toyota had a lot more work to hopefully get it as competitive as possible.

Also did a little cosmetic work on another project car I've been working on for our event to follow tomorrow's racing. Anxious to see how it runs.

Now we just have to hope that they'll be no more rain.
steveaca

Re: Cars ready for tomorrow's racing

Post by steveaca »

Looks like it was a productive day. I'm looking forward to seeing the cosmetic work you spoke about .
obrie

Post by obrie »

I have tried some mods to my BMW as well. Hope that’s going to prove successful if not I have also tweaked old reliable SUBI as well. Hope to setup another GT car this weekend as a backup to the 911 as that car has serious issues with chassis reliability so it is a matter of time before I have to retire it completely.
The RLMP???? Not to sure where I am with the Porsche trio? Will see on race day i suppose. I am looking forward to trying out my “revised” 997 Rally car as well as the Capri for HS. See you guys soon
steveaca

Post by steveaca »

Looking forward to seeing the various modifications and tweaks O'Brie .
RameshB

Post by RameshB »

Looks nice Gordon, i think we all used the extra time to do some tuning which would add to the excitement on Thursday.see you all soon.