New FRC class implemented

FRC's latest news and information of interest to members
gordon
Site Admin

Re: New FRC class implemented

Post by gordon »

steveaca wrote:Hi Gordon,
that Ferrari (Peter's) is not legal in current trim. I have to check but I believe the motor is > 26k rpm and the downforce is way over the limit. The magnets are glued in as well so may be difficult to alter. I will check if there is any way I can 'legalize' it as I cerainly want to race in this class. Even it I do legalize it though, it would be an interim measure.
Steve, my Alfa was set up similarly. All you need to do is change the motor pod for the original (a sidewinder) and change the motor. You can get the motor pod part number from the Slot.It site.
Luke

Post by Luke »

WOW..! New FRC class groupings looking GREAT :!:

Porsche Cup - 6 races @ 30 laps, Modified Production - 3 races @ 30 laps ..................................................................... 9 Races
Historic Saloon - 3 races @ 30 laps, Vintage Sports - 3 races @ 30 laps, Group 5 Sports Car - 3 races @ 30 laps ........ 9 Races
Ferrari Team Challenge - 6 races @ 30 laps, Rally Car - 3 five-lap stages per car (1 car at a time) ................................ 9 Races
Mini Challenge - 3 races @ 30 laps, Restricted GT - 3 races @ 30 laps, Slot.It Challenge - 3 races @ 30 laps ............... 9 Races
Lambo Series - 6 races @ 30 laps, F1 - 3 races @ 30 laps ............................................................................................... 9 Races
American Muscle - 3 races @ 40 laps, GT - 3 races @ 40 laps, LMP - 3 races @ 40 laps ................................................. 9 Races

But GG... I will have to say - No..!

To your question ~ Luke, did you see the new class groupings? :o

I couldn't have noticed the update because how can you do so (with your last post) on Jan.11th. 2011 for April 27th. 2013 :shock: :?: :)

Guess I will let by gones be by gones 8-) but I have two questions for you...

1. Do the other guys know about this update?

2. Whats the next Class/Groupings we racing?

Luke
gordon
Site Admin

Post by gordon »

Luke wrote:1. Do the other guys know about this update?

2. Whats the next Class/Groupings we racing?

Luke
Haven't sent out a notification yet but will do so when next I'm on my computer (using iPad at the moment).

I was thinking about group D - MC, RGT and SC. What do you think?
steveaca

Post by steveaca »

Group D for our next event sounds okay to me.
Steve