Racing this week - Wednesday night?

All things related to racing at FRC
gordon
Site Admin

Racing this week - Wednesday night?

Post by gordon »

Guys,

Thursday is a holiday (and Zoë's First Communion day) so we're definitely not racing then. At our last event Luke had suggested we race on Wednesday (tomorrow) instead.

Are any of you up to racing tomorrow? Remember, classes are Historic Saloon, Slot.It. Challenge and Restricted GT (built yours yet? I built mine).

I need an answer ASAP.

Gordon
SPEED RACER

Re: Racing this week - Wednesday night?

Post by SPEED RACER »

hi gordon, will try to make it....dont have any motors for the restricted gt. ive got lots of 25000 rpms so im looking forward for that class in the near future..

see ya soon...hopefully
Racer X
gordon
Site Admin

Post by gordon »

SPEED RACER wrote:hi gordon, will try to make it....dont have any motors for the restricted gt. ive got lots of 25000 rpms so im looking forward for that class in the near future..

see ya soon...hopefully
Pablo,

Any motor under 23,000 RPM is legal. That includes the Slot.It 21,500 motors we all have (you can get one from me if you want). Later on you can always buy a different motor if necessary.

Gordon
Luke

Post by Luke »

Hi Gordon - Congrats to little Zoe's big day with the Lord on Thursday and I am good to go with racing tomorrow.

Luke
dougie

Post by dougie »

Sorry guys dont think i will be able to make, boo is coming in tonight so he might be available tho, i will tell him to reply or call when he gets in.

Dougie
SPEED RACER

Post by SPEED RACER »

hi gordon,

thanks for your kind gesture of the motor loan....didn't realize i have a dinner function tonight so im sorry i wont be able to attend...have fun guys will see u all soon.
Racer X
steveaca

Post by steveaca »

Couldn't make it . I'm sure racing was tight as usual.