Racing may or may not happen tomorrow 18th March

All things related to racing at FRC
gordon
Site Admin

Racing may or may not happen tomorrow 18th March

Post by gordon »

Guys,

I've fighting a flu all this week and feeling pretty awful. On top of this I have to do an airport trip at 2:30 tomorrow morning, so I don't know how I'll be feeling by evening time. As it stands right now, racing tomorrow is tentative. Check back here on the forum tomorrow after lunch for an update with a definite decision.

If we do race classes are GT and F1.

Ice Brigade: For Historic Saloon it should be Luke, but he's not coming, so next in line is Boo, but he may not be here, in which case its Alex. For Slot.It Challenge its Dougie. So there you have it - Alex and Dougie. (For the newbies out there, class winners supply ice for the cooler at the next event, with the track owner being exempt.)

Final Important Note: Setting up the track every week by myself is becoming a chore, so I'm asking for some help in this department. From now on I'll wait for drivers to start arriving before starting to set things up.

Vintage Sports Temptation

Revell-Monogram Chaparral 2

See you on the circuit...
Gordon
Luke

Re: Racing may or may not happen tomorrow 18th March

Post by Luke »

Gordon -The Formula/Suggestion: Situation+Information=Determination

The time with that airport run alone so early in the AM for you should mean No Racing today...you should get some good R&R with some TLC - Your health is more important.

Sorry FRC guys for my suggestion. Please don't think its because I am not making racing today I am only saying so - but put yourself in Gordon shoes...not for the R&R + TLC though.

Hope you feel better soon Gordon.

Best regards guys,

Luke
BULL'S EYE

Post by BULL'S EYE »

Good morning Gordon, really hope you are feeling better.

If you require any medication please do not hesitate to ask, paul said he would deliver it.

Seriously though, hope you feel better.

Alex
SPEED RACER

Post by SPEED RACER »

HI GORDON,

SORRY TO HEAR YOU ARE A BIT UNDER WEATHER...DO NOT DESPAIR AS I HAVE AN ULTIMATE SOLUTION THAT CAN BENEFIT EVERYONE AND MOSTLY YOU...YOU STAY IN BED AND REST AND THE REST OF US FAMILIAR WITH THE RULES AND FORMALITIES OF FRC WILL PROCEED TO RACE VERY QUIETLY AS NOT TO DISTURB YOU IN YOUR BEDROOM AND WE CAN RAISE THE TRACK AND LOCK UP HOUSE ON OUR WAY OUT...ALSO, WE CAN WAKE YOU UP TO PREPARE FOR YOUR AIRPORT JOURNEY SO AS NOT TOO OVERSLEEP..

WHY DO I ALWAYS HAVE TO BE THE ONE TO RESOLVE SUCH ISSUES...COME ON PEOPLE GET WITH THE PROGRAMME..

TAKE CARE
HOPE THIS PUTS A SMILE ON YTOUR FACE...GET WELL SOON..
Racer X
gordon
Site Admin

Post by gordon »

SPEED RACER wrote:HI GORDON,

SORRY TO HEAR YOU ARE A BIT UNDER WEATHER...DO NOT DESPAIR AS I HAVE AN ULTIMATE SOLUTION THAT CAN BENEFIT EVERYONE AND MOSTLY YOU...YOU STAY IN BED AND REST AND THE REST OF US FAMILIAR WITH THE RULES AND FORMALITIES OF FRC WILL PROCEED TO RACE VERY QUIETLY AS NOT TO DISTURB YOU IN YOUR BEDROOM AND WE CAN RAISE THE TRACK AND LOCK UP HOUSE ON OUR WAY OUT...ALSO, WE CAN WAKE YOU UP TO PREPARE FOR YOUR AIRPORT JOURNEY SO AS NOT TOO OVERSLEEP..

WHY DO I ALWAYS HAVE TO BE THE ONE TO RESOLVE SUCH ISSUES...COME ON PEOPLE GET WITH THE PROGRAMME..

TAKE CARE
HOPE THIS PUTS A SMILE ON YTOUR FACE...GET WELL SOON..
:lol: Pablo! Actually it was 2:30 this morning that I went to the airport (remember, my original post was yesterday). Luke spent a good time with me at my office this morning and while sitting there, I was feeling a lot better - to the point that I was seriously considering that I was in good shape for racing. I just had to go out for a while to get lunch and realise that my head still isn't feeling good, so I'm afraid that I really can't make tonight.

I know that Saturdays aren't always good for some drivers, however I don't mind doing it this Saturday instead. Maybe we can call it a test session and also run some unique races with some of the cars we don't normally race (as well as the GT and F1 cars). What do you guys think?

Gordon
BULL'S EYE

Post by BULL'S EYE »

Rest is always best.

Saturday could work, what time ?

Alex
gordon
Site Admin

Post by gordon »

BULL'S EYE wrote:Rest is always best.

Saturday could work, what time ?

Alex
What's the best time for you Alex? (I know you usually go to Church on Saturday afternoons.) I'm available from anywhere after 2:00-3:00 PM onwards.

Gordon
dougie

Post by dougie »

Saturday is also good with me to

Dougie
BULL'S EYE

Post by BULL'S EYE »

Gordon,

Yes I do go to Church on Saturday, some body has to pray for FRC.
Church is from 6-7 pm I could make it by 7:30 pm. I may be able to negotiate with the head Imigration Officer for a Church postponement untill Sunday 9:00am. It all depends on what happens tonight..........my relax night.

Be online for details.

Wipeout,

Bull's Eye !!!!!
gordon
Site Admin

Post by gordon »

BULL'S EYE wrote:Gordon,

Yes I do go to Church on Saturday, some body has to pray for FRC.
Church is from 6-7 pm I could make it by 7:30 pm. I may be able to negotiate with the head Imigration Officer for a Church postponement untill Sunday 9:00am. It all depends on what happens tonight..........my relax night.

Be online for details.

Wipeout,

Bull's Eye !!!!!
Alex,

After 7:30 PM is fine. We'll just have a head start on you ;)

Gordon