Still no racing at FRC

All things related to racing at FRC
gordon
Site Admin

Still no racing at FRC

Post by gordon »

Sorry to have to say it, but with the garage and yard still in disarray, we still can't race at FRC. I'm sure we'll be able to resume our favourite hobby at FRC next week.

In the mean time, we can always race somewhere else if there are any other tracks ready or almost ready. (I'm willing to help finish any that are almost ready ;) )

Gordon
Luke

Re: Still no racing at FRC

Post by Luke »

Hello Gordon,

Thought you gave up the forum - its some days well I didn't see anything from you.Guess you were busy with your yard project.Hope you get back the order of your garage/yard soon.

All this time not racing - I feel some of your regular FRC racers are experiencing withdrawal symptoms and maybe in denial too.We had a great level of entertainment and competitive racing going.

The time for me was not so bad because I took the opportunity to service my 7 (all classes) digital cars. Also it was nice to see them all in one place afterwards.Its not normally that way when we have back to back race nights.

The subject of building/helping a next track...If you know about a covered floor space of 30'x15' could we talk about the Ultimate Analogue Track (by yours truly) of 4 Lanes x 70' TRL in each lane with a Race Management System. The 7 years of my analogue racing and 10 persons strong - is proof of a high adrenalin rush...ask David (Boo),Ian & Kerwin.

Looking forward to next FRC meet.

Luke